Please read instructions first
- Obtain the LMS number for the LIUNA entity you want to report for by clicking here or by going to the U.S.
Department of Labor, Office of Labor management Standards and obtain the number from
their affiliation list which is updated more frequently than mine (I hope) Having obtained
the number and identifying info (name, city, state etc) order a free copy of the report
filed by the entity.
Labor management Report (free if less than 15 pages-(spend a dollar you cheapskate and
help your brothers and sisters discover how much their union officers receive and spend)
- Input on the form the information reported. Tab from field to field after info is
entered or use your mouse to select fields. Do not use the enter
key until you are ready to transmit the completed form . The enter key causes the form to
be submitted. Fields of information have been assigned a sequential number which
later browsers will follow. earlier browsers will follow the order in which the fields
were first recorded. Some fields have validation (the essential fields), others do not. If
the answer calls for a number, use your key entry pad. with num lock
on. Some fields
have default data already entered which can be edited or tabbed over if
- Once the form is completely filled out with only information reported on the form, click
on the submit button, wait a few minutes for validation to occur, respond to any warning
messages, and when completely satisfied, the form is accurate, click submit button again.
- The system will come up with a comments page which you can print out on your system. At
the bottom of this form is a back button which you can use to edit fields.
- The answers you reported will be emailed to Laborers for JUSTICE, fed into a database so
that the public can view, sort, retrieve public information on file. You will be able to
ascertain how many Coias receive money from LIUNA entities, how much, etc -All information
LIUNA should and would provide if it really believed in reform
- The form is undergoing some testing and revision as of August 6, 1999 (minor
medications) and will be operational soon. If you have any problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org and report
- If you would like to subsidize this project ,send money ($1, $5, $10) to Laborers for
JUSTICE which has undertaken this project without sufficient personal funds to accomplish
the task sooner.
- Send a fax of the LM2 to 630-604-4496 so that an actual image of the signed form can be
viewed and printed out to authenticate answers in the database.
- Tell your congressperson to support the Workers Bill of rights and to require every
union entity to file Labor management reports electronically.
- The Labor Management Reporting forms are copyrighted by Laborers for JUSTICE and will be provide free of charge
for personal use to
anyone who wants to use it. The forms are not to be republished or made
available via the Internet without the express written approval of Jim
McGough and /or Laborers for JUSTICE. The database is proprietary and is not to be disseminated ,
republished, retransmitted on the internet without express written approval of Laborers
for JUSTICE. Any income received from users of the database will be provided to union
reformers to help finance LMRDA lawsuits against corrupt union officials, to publish
information helpful to union reformers, and to finance electoral campaigns of union
Input LM-2 (new) By clicking on this hyperlink,
you agree to abide by the terms under which the use of the forms is made
as PDF form Undergoing testing
Laborers for JUSTICE© 1999 All Rights reserved
Jim McGough, Director
2615 W Peterson Av
Chicago, Il 60659
630-604-4496 (Fax number)